Vital Python – Math, Strings, Conditionals, and Loops
- Vital Python Numbers: Operations, Types, and Variables
- Python as a Calculator
- Number Types: Integers and Floats Complex Number
- Errors in Python.
- Variable Assignment
- Changing Types
- Reassigning Variables
- Multiple Variables
Strings: Concatenation, Methods, and input()
- String Syntax
- Escape Sequences with Quotes
- Multi-Line Strings
- String Methods
- The input() Function
- String Indexing and Slicing.
Strings and Their Methods
- Booleans and Conditionals
- Comparison Operators
- Comparing Strings
- The continue keyword.
- The Power of Lists
- List Methods
- Accessing an Item from a List
- Project-1: Number guessing game using Python.
- Project-2: URL shortener using Python.
- Project-3: Speech Recognition based project.
- Project-4: Salary prediction using linear regression.
- Project-5: Heart disease prediction using logistic regression.
- Project-6: House Prediction using Machine Learning.
Why should you join?
- Live Instructor-Led Classes
- Doubt Sessions
- Project Hands-on
- Certification on the completion of the program
- Recorded Sessions on demand
- Classes on Weekdays (6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M)
Get FLAT 10% OFF on UPI Payment Only*.
- Last Date to Register: 28 Feburary 2021
- No. of Seats: Limited 30 Seats only.
- Duration: 2 Months
Note: During the internship, the projects will be assigned to the participants in the groups.